Family Sponsorship

Canada values family reunification. Your relatives can live, study and work in Canada.

  • Spouse, common-law partner, or conjugal partner. Dependent child (or child you plan to adopt): must be 21 and younger.
  • Parents and Grandparents: father, mother, grandfather, or grandmother.
  • Orphaned Relatives: brother, sister, nephew, niece, grandson or granddaughter, who are orphaned, under the age of 18, and not married or in a common-law relationship.
  • Other relatives: Eligible Canadians who have no other family living in Canada can sponsor other relatives
Scroll to Top