Here are a wide range of services that we offer and as always feel free to contact us if you have any other inquires.

Permanent Residence 

Express Entry

Express Entry is an immigration selection system used by the Canadian Government to manage Permanent Resident visa process for various Economic Immigration Programs. At Quantum Surge Immigration, we support you by guiding you through the requirements needed to have an express entry profile. In addition, we liaise with government-approved third-party organizations in Canada to evaluate your educational credentials on your behalf. Once you have all the requirements needed to create the express entry profile, we create the profile for you and apply for your permanent residence once you receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA).

  • Federal Skilled Worker (FSW)
  • Federal Skilled Trades Class (FSTC)
  • Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) 
  • Canadian Experience Class (CEC)

Self Employed Pathway

The Self-employed Persons Program allows qualified self-employed people to immigrate to Canada permanently.

If you’re interested in this program, you must:

Have relevant experience in cultural activities or athletics and be willing and able to make a significant contribution to the cultural or athletic life of Canada.

Applicants must demonstrate that they have at least two years of relevant experience within the last five years before the date of the permanent resident application.

Some of the categories listed under the self-employed relevant experience are : 

  • Authors and writers
  • Creative and performing artists
  • Musicians,
  • Painters
  • Sculptors and other visual artists,
  • Technical support and other jobs in motion pictures,
  • Creative designers and craftspeople
  • Choreographers
  • Coaches
  • Sports officials and referees
  • Program leaders and instructors in recreation, sport, and fitness

Pathway for Caregivers 

As a caregiver, you have options to come to Canada to become a permanent resident or work temporarily.

Contact us to discuss your options. 

Business and Investor Immigration

The Canadian Government offer business and investor immigration pathways that can lead to becoming a permanent resident of Canada. 

Reach out for more information on the Business Class Immigration you may qualify for. 

 Humanitarian and Compassionate Grounds Application

H&C applications are assessed on a case-by-case basis to determine if the applicant’s circumstances qualify for a H&C consideration.

Reach out for more information on the H&C Applications.

Pilot Programs

The Canadian Government creates additional short/long-term opportunities for people to settle in Canada from time to time. 

Contact us to review available pilot programs that you may qualify for.

Family Sponsorship

Canada values family reunification. Your relatives can live, study and work in Canada.

Spouse, common-law partner, or conjugal partner

Dependent child (or child you plan to adopt): must be 21 and younger

Parents and Grandparents: father, mother, grandfather, or grandmother

Orphaned Relatives: brother, sister, nephew, niece, grandson or granddaughter, who are orphaned, under the age of 18, and not married or in a common-law relationship

Other relatives: Eligible Canadians who have no other family living in Canada can sponsor other relatives


Studying in Canada provides an opportunity to gain a world-class education. It also expands your options for permanent residence in Canada after your studies.

When we support your educational journey in Canada, we go all in, from helping you apply to one or some of the Designated Learning Institutions in Canada and subsequently applying for a study permit for you.
Study Permit Extension: Are you already studying in Canada and your study permit is about to expire? We can help you extend your study permit. 


Temporary Resident Visas (Visitor Visas)

Are you interested in visiting Canada? Maybe you are visiting for business, vacation, or spending some time with family and friends. Either way, you may need a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV), and for that, you’re in the right place! We can help. 

Super Visa for Parents and Grandparents

Want your parents and grandparents to stay long-term? Great! The Super Visa for Parents and Grandparents will allow them to visit with you in Canada for up to two years without needing to renew their status. Best of all, they can take advantage of multiple entries into Canada for up to 10 years!

Temporary Resident Permit: 

Are you currently inadmissible or do not meet the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act or Regulations requirements either as a temporary resident or as a permanent resident to enter or remain in Canada? No problem! We can help you apply for a Temporary Resident Permit (TRP). Obtaining a TRP is an option for people who want to enter or remain in Canada either as a temporary resident or permanent resident, but do not meet the guidelines. Let us help get you started!

Reach out to learn more.

Work Permit

  • Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) 
  • Work Permits
  • Open Work Permit (OWP)
  • International Experience Class (IEC)
  • Post-Graduation Work Permit
  • Work Permit Renewal or Extension